- 1 Best Vitamix Blenders: Prices, Analysis and Opinions
- 2 Vitamix 5300 Blender - Professional Grade
- 3 Vitamix 5200
- 4 Vitamix Standard Programs Blender
- 5 Vitamix 7500
- 6 Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Smart Blender, Professional-Grade
- 7 Vitamix 750 Professional
- 8 Vitamix S30 or Vitamix S50
- 9 Which Vitamix is The Ideal Choice?
Best Vitamix Blenders: Prices, Analysis and Opinions
2.2 HP/ 10
2+ HP/ 10
2 HP/ 9
2.2 HP/ 10
2.2 HP/ 10
2.2 HP/ 10
790 W/ 10
790 W/ 10
Vitamix 5300 Blender - Professional Grade
A Commanding Engine
Easy To Use
The Sleekest Design
- A fast and powerful apparatus.
- Includes a user manual and a recipe book.
- There is also a tamper and a certified checklist.
- The using and cleaning are hassle-free.
- The cord is six ft. long and so using it around the kitchen gets easier.
- It can crush almost any tough ingredient.
- The best blender for smoothies and ice that is extremely affordable.
- It is a bit noisy.
- The warranty period should be more.
The Speed Settings
A Huge Vessel
Blends Hot Soups Effortlessly
- A commercial smoothie machine with a very powerful motor.
- The speed settings are easily changeable. And so it suits people needing precise results.
- The tamper lets the blend be thick and smooth.
- The thermal protection is incredible.
- The cleaning doesn’t require much time and attention.
- Operating is super easy and the DVD makes it even simpler.
- The blades are well capable to raise temperature quickly.
- The container that comes along is huge and enough for a large family.
- It is a bit noisy and expensive.
Vitamix Standard Programs Blender
The Pre-functioned Settings
The Pulse and Variable Speeds
The Three-Inch Blades
Easy Cleaning Process
- The BPA free container makes the blender safe and durable.
- The lid is spill-proof and also vented.
- There are three amazing settings.
- Very easy to operate and clean.
- Comes with a long seven-year warranty.
- There is a spatula included.
- To understand the process there is a DVD and also a recipe book.
- A tall blender that might not fit every kitchen cabinet.
- This blender is a bit expensive.
The Strong Blades
The Operational Design
The 64-Ounce Container
Easy to Use
- The blender works quietly.
- You can go for small batches with your ingredients.
- Most of the kitchen cabinets compliment the height of the blender.
- The motor provides powerful functioning.
- The container is huge to handle large batches too.
- The blender can be a bit expensive for a few people.
Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Smart Blender, Professional-Grade
The Commanding Engine
A Digital Timer
The Variable Speeds
The Container and Lid
- It is one of the cheapest Ascent that comes at a low price.
- The motor is powerful enough to blend almost any stuff.
- The design and out plan is simply mesmerizing.
- There is more control in food preparation, thanks to the pulse feature.
- Comes with a long ten-year warranty.
- The container lowers the whole height by half inches.
- You tend to be more correct with the digital timer at your service.
- You don’t have the option to blend smaller batches at a time.
- The power cord that comes along isn’t much longer.
Vitamix 750 Professional
The Pre-Functioned Settings
Ten Variable Speed
The High HP Motor
The Tough Looking Design
The Large Container
Easy To Clean
- It is tough and powerful blender that lasts for long period.
- A versatile apparatus that comes with excellent five pre-programmed settings.
- Works fine as a high-quality juicer.
- Comparing to other high powered blender, this version makes less noise.
- The clean-up process is also very easy.
- Comes with a ten-year long warranty.
- It could be an expensive blender for some folks.
Vitamix S30 or Vitamix S50
So now we’ll talk about two Best blenders for smoothies to suit any budget. These blenders are a perfect fit for any kind of kitchen. However, the right one depends specifically on your requirements. The best blender for the money should fulfill all your wishes. And these two from the Vitamix are very popular for their excellent performance. We would like to make your acquisition process easier. To do so, we’ll try to put these two blenders side by side. Let’s check what makes one of the blenders better than the other one.
Versatility and Performance Based On the Tasks:
Nut Milk and Butter
Pureeing and Chopping
- They are extremely good to process smaller batches at a time.
- The cleaning up requires less amount of time for both of the version.
- Both versions are a high-quality portable blender.
- They perform all the heavy tasks high-end blender delivers.
- The motor of both blenders is low-voltage.
- The functionality of both blenders is unique and environment-friendly.
- The motor that comes along is popular for being extremely long-lasting.
- Both of the machines come with a long five-year warranty. This is a moderate warranty for a personal blender.
- These blenders are very expensive and need you to invest a lot.